Friday, October 5, 2007

Blah Blah Blah....


I'm frustrated, exhausted, needy, PMS~ing...just all around plain cranky. It was 1 of those days at my job as a security guard that just didn't want to end & I was about to smack someone on the drive home. Tomorrow I've got to wear my other hat, my retail hat from 10:00~7:00 (Skip & I are taking over my Dad's pet supply store in Wilton, CT) & deal with a whole nother breed of questions/wants/needs.


I simply need some down time, but it always seems to get cut short at the very last minute. I use the time that Skip works late (also as a security guard @ the same place I work) on Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays to catch up on the bazillion things I've Tivo'd & the bazillion crafty things I should be working on. Don't get me wrong....I love Skip very much & love having him around, but those evenings are Aunt Nub Time & they are quickly coming to an end. I'm such a sucker for the cheesy sitcoms from the 80s & 90s & have been Tivo-ing Designing Women & Who's The Boss? (so sue me if ya don't like it), but I get easily embarrassed (sp?) & won't watch them in front of Skip (although he's never teased me about it). I'm sooooooo far behind in watching them it's pathetic. I'm such a goon.


Big sigh............................

4 comments:

Becky said...

Dang. I forget what I was going to say. The doorbell rang. LOL

Lippy said...

LOL, I know that feeling when it's time to get some guilty pleasures in. You don't want anyone around for any reason. That's not a bad thing. So I second your "sigh"

poetmom said...

Ilove designing women. And the Golden Girls, so I'm with you on the 80's and 90's show. I also understand you wanting ME time. We all need that.:)

Cindy said...

"me" time is soooo important!! it sure doesn't make you care any less for Skip, course not! you watch whatever you want to watch. i still am hooked on old reruns of charmed, will&grace & REBA! don't tell anyone, LOLOL! ok, they aren't as old as the shows you watch, heheh. but i'll never judge ya. :) Best of LUCK with the store!! xoxo