Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hump Day


Howdy! It's Wednesday 10/10 & I have nothing terribly exciting to report. The weather here in the NYC metro area yesterday & today really stinks, in my humble opinion. Yes, we desperately need the rain here, as it hasn't rained in I don't know how long.....but the grey, cloudy weather just generally gets me bummed. Thank the lord I've got 1 of those fancy-shmancy light boxes that simulate sunshine (without the harmful UVA/UVB rays) to help me on days like this. How's the weather where you are?


Anywho...since I didn't have anything in particular to talk about & none of my pictures spoke to me, wanting to be posted, I decided to take part in 1 of the many blog memes out there. This 1 is from Blogdrive Insanity. What would your answers be?

1. Name three people you'd like to see in a tuxedo.

My hubby (Skip) of course, Vincent D'Onofrio, Mike Piazza.


2. Black tux or white tux - which do you prefer?

Black tux all the way, baby.


3. According to ZZ Top, every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man. If you're a woman, which sharp dressed man are you crazy about? If you're a man, which sharp dressed lady are you crazy about?

Well, since I'm a woman, I guess I'll answer the first question...both Vincent D'Onofrio & George Clooney are sharped dressed & oh so yummy...at least to me.



You're turn....................
PS Don't forget to check my blog's sidebar & vote in my little ol' poll. Thanks!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

george clooney ... mmmmmmmmm.

maybe i'll try doing this poll on my blogspot blog, which hasn't gotten any action in like, forever. and hey, i keep trying to click on your poll but it keeps telling me my request cannot be processed. won't accept my dang vote! what the hey!?? xo

sunflowerkat said...

Hi....thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm getting settled here (slowly). We need to get together!

XOXO
Kat