Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Day Early















My sweet husband brought Valentine's Day early to me...several days early...Sunday to be exact. He bought me a heart shaped box of some FAB~U~LOUS chocolates from a divine little local chocolate store here in Tarrytown called Anna Shea Chocolates. I'm hoping that you locals here in Tarrytown/Sleepy Hollow know about this place ~ if you do, you know how gorgeous & delicious (& expensive) their chocolates are; if not, what've you been waiting for? Those of you who don't live around here...my god, you're missing out on an extravagance! I took these pictures just to show off the marvelous goodies I got ~ they're almost too beautiful to eat, but believe me, I will eat each & every piece in here. The pictures don't do the chocolates justice in showing just how pretty they are.

I won't say what I got for Skip for Valentine's Day just yet because I'm saving it for him for tomorrow & I don't want to spoil the surprise in case he happens to check my blog in the next 24 hours.

In the meantime, since I most likely will not get a chance to post here tomorrow, I wish you all a very happy Valentine's Day or an OK anti-Valentine's Day, whichever way you want to go.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That candy looks delicious! Happy Valentine's Day (a bit late).