Sunday, February 3, 2008

Letters




Alrighty then....Miss Phinney taged me on her journal below the letter "T" & I've done the same to some people. Here are my answers. Now I must be off to try to make some seriously overdue cards for a rubber stamping card swap.












A- Attached or Single?
Attached.

B- Best Friend?
All of my friends are the best! (ditto)

C- Cake or Pie?
Cake. What else, but chocolate!

D- Day of Choice?
Sunday ~ it's my only day off.


E- Essential Item?
Car


F- Favorite color?
Purple!

G- Gummy Bears or Worms?
I'd rather say Nestle's Crunch.

H- Hometown?
Where I grew up? North end of New Rochelle. Where I've lived for the past 7 1/2 years? Tarrytown.

I- Favorite Indulgence-
Chocolate chip cookies with big honking chunks of chocolate & an ice cold glass of chocolate milk!

J- January or July?
July over January any day, baby!

K- Kids?
Kids are good, if they're someone elses. I've got 0 kids of my own.

L- Life isn't complete without?
Laughter & Hugs (I second that)

M- Missing?
My mom (who isn't around as much as I'd like); my grandmother (who passed away a year ago, January 14th); my father~in~law (who passed away a year & a 1/2 ago); my great grandmother (who passed away when I was 11); Phinney (who lives too far away); & others.

N- Number of Brothers and Sisters?
None. Nada. Zip. I'm an only child, but I'm close to some cousins.

O- Oranges or apples?
Apples. Then grapes.

P- Phobias or fears?
I've got a social phobia & I'm also fairly claustrophobic.

Q- Quote?
"Laughter is the best medicine."

R- Reason to smile?
Skip's smile & sunny days. I know...I'm a big goofball!

S- Season of choice?
Spring!! (that's for sure!)

T- Tag three friends or family.
How about Carly, Becky & Karen?

U- Unknown fact about me?
I have had the same recurring dreams for the past 20 years.

V- Vegetable?
Potatoes

W- Worst habit?
Smoking (yes, I'm still doing it ~ UGH!)

X- X-ray or ultrasound?
Ultrasound, I guess.


Why is there no Y? Aunt Nub wants to know! Yes, I would like to know where "Y" went!


Z- Zodiac sign?
Scorpio ~ look out for that stinger! We can be your best friend or your worst enemy.





I finally finished my cards ~ not my greatest card nor is it the greatest of pictures (sorry it's so blurry & the colors are waaaaay off ~ background is light blue, border is dark blue & foreground is light green). The theme for January was a song title.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

you crack me up, as always.
i miss you too.
i wish we had the time - and my damn car could drive on the highway without freaking out - i would so have visited you by now!

your card is great! return to sender, i get it! :)
if you could share the themes of the months with me, maybe i could make a couple and send one to you, like i did last year. just too much pressure to be officially in the swap for me. i find myself needing more xanax these days. :(

love !!! xo