Thursday, November 15, 2007

That's My Answer!


I like memes. I like to be tagged by others to participate. You've probably already figured that out, right? Here's another 1 that I found intriguing as I scrolled through recent questions ~ it comes from a meme called That's My Answer!


So, other than family and friends, what do you miss the most about home when you are out and on the road?


This is going to be easy. I miss the comforts of home...the couch, the TV, being able to walk around in just sweats & a t~shirt, the kitchen & the fridge with all my comfort foods/snacks, my own bed & pillow. Some of the definitions of "home" at dictionary.com are: the place in which one's domestic affections are centered; the place or region where something is native or most common; any place of residence or refuge. I truly feel most comfortable, safe & secure when I am home & I guess that's what I miss the most (besides family & friends) when I'm not there.


Now it's your turn to answer the above question ~ if you're reading this, then consider yourself tagged! Just let me know if you've decided to play along so I can see your answer.


By the way.....the picture above is from the side of the parking lot where our store is. I took the picture yesterday while walking our doggie Lucy along here. Lucy loves to go to work (what dog wouldn't like being in a pet supply store all day?) & I was fascinated by this tree & the little river while Lucy was sniffing around in the leaves, so I snapped the picture on my cell phone. I just wish the colors had come out more brilliantly because in "real life" it was a magnificent shade of yellow.




1 comment:

Cindy said...

hmmm my answer would have to be that i miss being in my pajamas! if i don't have to go out on a particular day, if you came to my door, you would find me in my comfy pj pants, a t-shirt and probably a sweater or sweatshirt over it. either slippers or slipper socks would be on my feet, and my hair would probably be sticking up all over the place, 'cuz if i'm not going out, i'm not likely to be showered yet, either. that's what i miss when i'm not home.

oh, and i miss my kitties a bit. :) so nice that lucy is able to go to work with you! must make your days even nicer!
xo phin