Sunday, November 11, 2007

Big Yawn


OK, so I wasn't more "with it" today ~ in fact, I was a lot less with it than I was last night when I did my lists of fours. I'm just not feeling much like anything today, least of all like myself.


To start off with, I couldn't drag myself out of bed until almost 10:30 this morning. Just kept hitting the old snooze button for nearly an hour and a half. So dang tired & the left side of my throat hurts a little; my neck is kind of stiff today, too. Then, after doing my usual morning chores (empty the dishwasher, walk the dog, feed doggie & kitty, etc) & eating some breakfast, I promptly fell asleep on the couch for two & a half hours. I got very little accomplished today, besides a little laundry & putting Halloween decorations away in the attic. Huge sigh!


I suppose my body was telling me it needed the sleep today. Now here it is, almost 10:00 pm & it's telling me yet again to get to bed. I feel like I need an entire day's worth of sleep before I start to feel a little more with it. Oh well........


Have a good night y'all!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

i hope you're not getting sick.

be well
xo

freeepeace said...

I hope you were able to catch up on lost sleep. I know I could use it.