Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tag ~ you're it!


My dear, sweet friend, Phinney, put this up in her journal & tagged me that way. Unfortunately, her journal is private or else I'd link to it here. She was tagged by way of Nancy, who is also pretty darn cool. Here's my participation in it this Saturday night. More stuff tomorrow when I'm a little more with it.


Four Jobs I've Had
Shipping & Receiving Manager (yup...know the ins & outs of UPS, FED EX, DHL & the USPS...w00t!)

Receptionist/file clerk for an umbrella manufacturer (thanks, Marti!)

Security Guard (desk officer/dispatcher)

Co~Owner of a pet supply store (the latest & greatest!)

4 Movies I can watch over and over
Cars

Maximum Overdrive

Mystic Pizza (YAY ~ young Vincent D'Onofrio)

The Wizard of Oz


4 Places I have lived
Studio apartment in NYC (as a baby)

Grew up in the north end of New Rochelle, NY (from 3 1/2 ~ around 22)

2 apartments across the hall from each other in Mamaroneck, NY

My condo in Tarrytown, NY


4 TV shows I love to watch
Designing Women

Alice

Who's the Boss?

Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations

(plus I've gotta admit to liking the new Bionic Woman)

4 Places I’ve been to on vacation
Montauk, NY (where else?)

Westport, MA

Bahamas

United Kingdom

(plus MANY others, but this only asks for 4)

4 Websites I visit daily
Other people's blogs

Where's George?

Engrish.com
I can has cheezburger


4 Favorite Dishes –
Just about anything Italian

Avocado sushi

Pork Fried Rice

Just about anything chocolate~y

4 Places I’d rather be right now
Montauk, NY (again....where else?)

On a warm, tropical beach, sipping a Pina Colada

In bed....sleeping

Driving around the country in an RV

4 People I’m tagging

If you're reading this (all 4 or 5 of you)......consider yourself tagged....now it's your turn! Let me know if/when you do this, so I can see your answers!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

good answers. nice of you to play too. carly did also. yay.

i'm tired, too.

xo