Saturday, December 8, 2007

Another question!


I've been super busy this week, all the while hoping to get a few free minutes to do another "question post" ~ but, alas, I come home, move some laundry from washer to dryer, eat something (anything), & then promptly collapse on the couch, nearing a deep & golden slumber. BUT...here I am with question #2 which comes from just down the parkway from me...Miss Becky! Thank you, Miss Becky!


"If you could go anywhere in the blink of an eye, where would you go first?"


Normally, that would be super easy for me ~ I'd have to say Montauk, NY. But, it being what time of year it is & how the Tri~State area (meaning where NY, NJ & CT all basically meet & you can drive through 3 states fairly quickly) can be during December, January & February (see the picture above & then understand how I might get Seasonal Affective Disorder & need a lightbox), I'm going to have to say something entirely diffent. My "I Dream of Jeannie" blinking powers would have to take me somewhere warm & with lots of continous days of sunshine. Florida, perhaps. Hawaii would be nice. The Bahamas will do just fine. Those are the sort of places I need for the winter. I need to be a snowbird ~ warmth (not TOO hot/humid mind you) & sunny skies all year long. Hubby & I have talked about buying an RV when we retire & following the good weather around the country. So here I go...blink...blink! Am I there yet?


I guess not & that's too bad. Anyway, I've got another question to do, but will save that for tomorrow possibly. Feel free to ask a question...or 2...or more! I like this!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I saw you pop into my family room for just a second last night! Come back! ;-)

Cindy said...

yucky grey skies...

i have a question. when you say "tri-state area" just where do you mean? what are the "tri-states"?? i know, NY, der...but where else...?

Cindy said...

oh, and BTW -

i'll join you in the Bahamas...
umm........you pay ;)

Becky said...

Hawaii....ahhhhhhh. Yeah. I'd blink me there in a heartbeat.

unklecletus said...

back in time