I know that my last post was similar to this one, but I've been unofficially tagged by Becky. So...here goes.
Here are the rules
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here are my 7 random and/or weird things:
1) Like Becky, I also cough like crazy when I clean my ears with Q~tips, but it happens with both ears.
2) I have a form of synesthesia. This means that certain senses "overlap" ~ whatever I see (whether it's colors or a scene), I can taste it & also have some sort of texture associated with it. Blue has a very different taste & texture than yellow which has a very different taste & texture than green. The sky has various tastes & textures depending on what's going on up there (sunny; cloudy; the sun streaming through clouds; etc). Everything has a taste & texture. My niece also has something like this, but to do with music.
3) My right foot is pigeon~toed.
4) I like raw spinich but hate it when it's cooked.
5) I always need to have the car window open (even just a little) no matter how hot or cold it is outside.
6) I enjoy rambling around cemeteries. It's very peaceful & I like looking at the headstones & statues. I could spend an entire day doing this.
7) I immediately have to pee when I go out in very cold weather.
I'm supposed to tag people now, here at the end of my entry, but I'm not going to do that to specific people. Consider yourself tagged simply by reading this. You can leave me a link to your journal or simply answer in the comments section. Either way, I hope you play along!
PS I took the picture above recently on the main street that leads to my street ~ imagine the tastes & textures I'm experiencing!