Sunday, August 17, 2008

All Over the Place.......






I'm so beyond knowing where to start with this post....I'm so far behind in trying to post. Sooooooo....this post is just gonna be all over the place. Be kind!


First off, I went to a cousin's wedding in PA at Villanova University (where she met her groom). She's actually a 2nd cousin ~ her grandfather & my grandmother were brother & sister. She's a sweet, vivacious, adorable girl, as you can see by the picture I've posted. The reception was about 30 minutes away in DE, at a beautiful hotel. I got to see a lot of family that I haven't seen in a looooong while & to "re-introduce" myself to some younger cousins that are now "all grown up" but I haven't seen them since they were little kids. I keep remembering them as being 6 or 10 or 12 & now they're in their 20's, getting married or already married. WOW...does that age a person quickly or what?!?! Sheesh! Skip didn't join me because he'd been dealing with the shingles & in a lot of pain.



Speaking of Skip...he's up in south~eastern MA, where his family has a cottage. He headed up in the middle of the night last night (literally...he left around 3:30 am). I'll be joining up with him tomorrow night after work. We decided to close the store only for 3 days (Tues, Wed, Thurs), so as not to be closed too long...that's why I'm not up there already...lucky me, huh?


On to silly little things...everybody's got a celebrity crush, right? I know that Phinney likes David Cook & Carly likes David Duchovny. Well my "obsession" is 3~fold...naughty little me. Besides my eternal crushes on Mike Piazza (former catcher for the NY Mets) & Vincent D'Onofrio (from "Law & Order: Criminal Intent")...I've got a new boyfriend...Jason Hawes from T.A.P.S. ("Ghost Hunters" on the SciFi channel). They may not be any of your cups of tea, but they all just do something to me. LOL Decisions...decisions! Who's your celebrity crush?







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, you silly, silly girl. phinney doesn't just L I K E david cook. phinney wants david cook for her birthday.

have fun at the cottage, you deserve some rest. xo

phin

Becky said...

Interesting...I see a strong similarity between your celeb crushes. Face shape, jaw line, beard or scruff, eye shape and brow line...fascinating! You have a "type". My likes go all over the map.

IndigoSunMoon said...

Oh honey, I love me some Benjamin Bratt...and love his new show called The Cleaner. He is all scruffy and sexy looking! I do like Vincent too...he's a cutie, even if he has put on some weight!
Love ya,
Connie

Anonymous said...

No celebrity crushes for me, no time for TV! Have a great time at the cottage! Martha :-)