Monday, September 24, 2007

Show me the way to go home....


Home again, home again, jiggety-jig....

Yes...I'm finally home from my short but sweet trip to southeastern MA. As always, I feel like I'm on a whirlwind. Got home only to have to drag everything in from the car myself (Skip was dropping his mom & her stuff off at her home), unpack like a crazy woman & then finally start baking for tonight's "Reckless Abandon Book Club" meeting.

Actually, I'm very excited about the book club meeting. It's the very first 1 of this book club that I've set up. Our first selection was "Kitchen Confidential......" by Anthony Bourdain (that crazy chef who has a show on the Travel Channel called No Reservations ~ travelling around the world & eating all sorts of exotic local stuff). It was a fascinating book & easy read & I'm really looking forward to what everyone has to say about it (8 or 10 people are coming!). I wonder what we'll vote on from the list of books for our next selection?!?!

I was going to put a picture here that I took with my camera phone, but can't figure out how. I've had this camera phone for a couple of months & finally figured out how to send a picture to myself (or someone else for that matter) immediately via an e-mail address. It arrived in my e-mail box, but now I can't figure out how to "transport" it over here. God....I'm such a technology~moron! It was a really cool picture of the red grapes on the vine @ a local vineyard up there. Will post when I figure out how! By George...I think I've done it! The picture should be there when I hit "publish post"........I hope!

No comments: