Sunday, January 18, 2009

I finally caved...



I did it. I finally caved to the craze. I'm over at Facebook. A lot. Yes, I'm actually admitting to it. I went there when it started (sort-of), but never did a damn thing with it. Now I'm.....say it.........say it.........addicted! I do tend to have an addictive personality, so it was only a matter of time I guess.


Sooooooooo......if you want to check out my Facebook stuff, I'm listed as "Liz Hemming Walker." I know a few of you chicas that read this blog are over there, too, & I've already friended you. Anybody else that I might've missed???


Hope all is well with all of you. Must go get off big lazy butt & fold some laundry & get cracking with some art journal crafty-ness!


Smooches!

3 comments:

Bridgett said...

I enjoy facebooks. I don't love all the apps, but I do like how many old friends I've found.

It's fun. :)

XOXO

Cindy said...

hello, fb friend!

i am still having a hard time since they changed it to the 'new & improved' layout. can't find shit!

i keep plodding along, however. i've connected with a lot of people from my past, too. i like it.

kick me now, and make me clean off my stamping desk!!! i'm laaaazzzzzy! xo

IndigoSunMoon said...

It's all I can do to keep up with the blogs I read over here!
Lovish!
Connie